Monday, January 12, 2009

SAY CHEESE!

We had Tanner's professional photos taken in Bowling Green over the holidays. My first cousins have a good friend who has a very reasonable sitting fee and then gives you a CD of all the photos so you that you can print whatever you want!! I've posted below our most favorite photos.






























































































































































































5 comments:

  1. These are great pics! David can't wait to see Tanner again. Okay, neither can I!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! Enjoy every second!!!! I miss this age so much. - March

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and unique photos! I loved them all, especially the one with your wedding rings. Enjoy every moment! In the blink of an eye, he will be attending Mississippi State...Libby

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! what a lovely family!!! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennie Beth and Justin -
    He is absolutely adorable (I don't need to tell you that though, do I?). Those pictures are fantastic!!! He is so photogenic... I just can't get over how good those pictures are!! How did he do with his 8 week shots? Better yet, how did mommy do wht his 8 week shots? Keep me posted!!! Love your site by the way =).

    love,
    fly

    ReplyDelete