Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's All Happening So Fast!!

So first it was teeth, then pulling up, now crawling....all within a month!! So Justin and I declared yesterday as the first day that Tanner crawled! I caught him on video this morning going for the phone.


Oh..and this past weekend was yet another milestone for us! Tanner had his first sleepover with a friend, and I spent my first night in 7.5 months away from him! We stayed with Tanner Friday night at his friend Elle's (our friends Courtney and Josh's daughter) house, and then Saturday night he stayed with Granny, Aunt Deanna, Uncle Andy, Morgan and Mary Taylor. Eventhough it was hard being away from him for 24 hrs., I very much enjoyed spending time with friends and engaging in adult conversation!!!




2 comments:

  1. We just watched all the videos!! He is ADORABLE. Can't wait to spend a whole week with him!
    Love, Aunt Kallie and Uncle Luke

    ReplyDelete